Sunday, July 16, 2006


Small loss this week of 0.2kg which meant I scraped in my 25kg loss this week. I have had 29 straight losses and going for 30 this week (I finally went back and counted them!). A loss is a loss....I did nothing differently to the past few weeks although the exercise has been down a bit due to my sore toe. I cant complain after 3 straight losses of around 1kg.

Finished my report on system procurement so the pressure is off somewhat and I can finally enjoy a bit of a break in between part time work at my old and new jobs. The toe will be fixed this week as one of my goals for this break is to go to the gym every day for at least 30mins.

Had a great time with Kerry and Dolly and Bill at Dollys place last night. My head was OK but Dolly's is another matter. Kerry abstained completely and I hope she loses a kilo this week because of her sheer fortitude.
Here's a pic of Basil with Chloe the cat...he loves to kiss her and surprisingly she enjoys it!

No comments: