
Been a bit slack with this blog due to the flu. Things have slowed in the weight loss department but at least I have not gained. I think its now 36 straight weeks with no gain. Last week I stayed the same and this week I lost 0.3kg. The 120kg mark is proving difficult to attain, however I am not giving up. I have stuck to the points but this week I may reduce the carbs to see if that helps.
The poor bod has been wracked with germs and medicine so I guess its no wonder that it has gone into protest and has no clue what it is supposed to be doing! I went to the gym twice last week and it felt good to get back into it. I had to go and buy new stuff to wear to and was surprised to find that a size 20 is now rather loose. Here is a shot of Basil in the park the day after the sydney hailstorm. I could not believe the amount that was left 18hrs later!!

No comments:
Post a Comment