WW anniversary day and a new look. Not a great pic but you get the general idea. The new "do" and prada sunnies are my anniversary pressie....yay....Its been a great year for me and I am pretty pleased with my achievements to date. Oh and here is a yukky one of me 3 yrs ago holding my newborn neice. Time to evaluate my progress for the 12 months. I did not take my measurements at the very beginning but these are from about a month or so in.
Weight - I was 149.4kg and now I am 114.7kg. Loss 34.7kg
Chest - The girls were 142.5cm and now they are 123cm. Loss 19.5cm
Waist - I was 131.5cm and now I am 114cm. Loss 17.5cm
Hip - I was 150cm and now I am 135cm. Loss 15cm
Thigh - I was 84cm and now I am 70cm. Thats 16cm from each thigh or 32cm.
Arm - The faldoobadahs were 49cm and now they are 42cm. Thats 14cm for the pair of them.
Neck - I was 44cm around the neck and now i am 38cm. Thats a 6cm loss.
So in 12 months I have lost 23.2% of my bodyweight and 104cm from around my body which is 14.2% of the original measurements. Being an accountant I like to look at figures from all directions. My weekly loss has averaged 0.67kg per week. At this rate I have 70 weeks to go using my current goal weight. I do think that 68kg is too light for me and i would be happy with 73kg. Anyway I will be close by this time next year.
Happy 2007 to all of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment