
Sydney is such a beautiful place. Some of the people from the weightwatcher's forum went on a walk from Clovelly to Bondi. We did well and had a great time. Each time we do something like this we are achieving a new goal. It was around 4km and not very hard. I was surprised that I did not huff and puff. This time last year I would not have been able to do this. I have lost 36kg since I began this journey - only 4 more to go till halfway!! Im in the middle.

2 comments:
Anne what a fabulous blog you have... and congratulations on your journey. it was great to read that you feel so fit...
have a good day
goldsal ww member
Anne, well done. I think you have so much focus and your blog is really well written.
Linda (sook 54)
Post a Comment