
Yes its been a while but there isnt a lot to say! That normally doesnt stop me from saying something though. This week I have taken the plunge and switched to Core just to see if the shake up will get this all rolling again. I have to say I have been sticking to points and doing exercise but the losses just arent coming. Ive tried the Wendie plan again and as before it stuffed with my brain. In my mind the only thing left to do is switch to Core for a while. I start core at 108.8kg so lets see what happens.
So far I've found it to be a nice change and the good thing is that its making me count the "bad" stuff which is a nice way of keeping that in focus as I do tend to spend a lot of points on crap. Maybe its WHAT i have been eating thats the issue? Anyway as my mother says "time will tell".
Other areas in my life are ticking along although it would be good for the business I am working with to make a sale so that I know I have a job in the near future. It does make planning somewhat of a nebulous pursuit.
Fairly crap pic of me (in the middle) with Dad, Mum, BIL Julio and youngest niece Gabby. I just cant take a good pic...oh well....maybe next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment