Week 2 of the 8 week challenge saw another 0.9kg gone forever. I am still enjoying Core and it seems to be working. I ate a couple of non-core things on the weekend basically to clear out the freezer. They were not evil things...just not core. I still have some things to go - but I'll have them little by little over the next few weeks.
Total loss is now 43.4kg and I weigh 106kg on the knocker. So far I've been doing this for 81 weeks so the average works out to 0.536kg a week which is better than I thought it would be. Next week i will do my measurements. The size 18 corduroy pants I got a month or so ago are now swimming on me so maybe there has been some decent movement there!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you joined on my 25th birthday hehehe
whoo hoo.
well done on your losses so far, and by the ay plenty of people want to read about you... so keep at it
d xxx
Post a Comment