Today is my second anniversary on ww and its not quite as auspicious as the last one! I have lost about 10kg all year!
I have been gaining and losing the same few kilos since August and have gained in the past week or so. I wont know until Monday what the extent of the damage is. In any case today is a new start and Nicki and I along with Bill have all decided to get back on the wagon completely. I am doing ww and they are doing Calorieking.
To this end i have switched back to points for a while to get a handle on portion sizes again and I am also tracking everything. This is the year I get to goal!! I have wasted some time but on the bright side my skin has caught up and it is no longer loose. In truth I was pretty OK until the last few weeks but once I decided to hop back on the wagon today my mind went ga ga and basically I ate every naughty thing that I could. I thought I had learned something....just goes to show how quickly we can revert to our old habits.
I will never be free of this monster but I will have to learn to control it better!
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment