Saturday, January 21, 2006

A bit about me to start with!! My name is Anne and I live with my 2 Golden Retreivers Lucy and Basil and my tabby cat Chloe in Annandale, Sydney. I am happy and have great friends and a wonderful family. Check out my pics - there are some scattered about which are basically ones where i could not escape the camera. For some reason blogger doesnt want to upload into this post so i will surprise you later.

I am a typical scorpio and was born in the year of the rat which is supposed to make me intelligent so I dont know what happened there.....anyone who decides to be an accountant isnt really that bright!

I started this journey, the journey to find the healthy and slim me, on 29/12/05. I cant bear new years resolutions so i gave up smoking on 5th Feb last year and now its the year (or 2) of the quest to lose weight. At joining WW i weighed 149.4 which is the heaviest i have ever been. Unfortunately i can only really attribute 15kg to giving up the smokes..the rest was already there. The result of an addiction to carbs and fatty foods not to mention sugar....my ex-best friend! She wasnt ever a real friend at all...kind of like the smokes really! I have nobody to blame for the weight that I am except me!! No pregnancy excuses...NOTHING! Hey I overindulged for a very long time - had fun doing it but now its time to pay the piper....

Anyway as at today my stats are

SW 149.4
CW 144.3
GW 68.0

I have lost 5.1kg so far and am happy with that. I also joined a 12 week challenge with some of the inspiring people online. My goal for Easter is to reach my 10% which is 134.

Mentally I feel happy,confident and well supported by my new online comrades. This is a bit like a battle we face every day but having online support means that you dont feel like you are facing this alone.

Hmm as for my mini goals along the way - i have taken a leaf out of my new friend lisa's book and linked them to significant dates. Quiz....Can you guess my profession?

Easter 134kg
Financial year end 126kg
Mums Birthday Aug 9 120kg
Oct Long weekend 114kg
My birthday Nov 6 110kg
Christmas 105kg
Aust day 2007 100kg
Ides of March 2007 94kg
May1 2007 90kg
Financial year end 2007 84kg
Prues birthday Aug 15 78kg
DI's birthday Oct 2 72kg
My birthday 68kg At goal yay!!


OK now that i have written them down i will have to achieve them. Good luck to me and good luck to all my brave new friends online

Off to spend some points on a chocolate billabong! And yes, I am an accountant but not a boring one!

No comments: