Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Week 4 has just passed and yesterday I weighed in at 142.3kg which is a loss of 2kg for the week. Yay! I could not believe the scales so i weighed myself twice. I have been sticking to my points trying to save a couple a day cause I figure every little bit helps and 26 points seems too many most days. So I saved 17 for the week. A lot of these were bonus points from walking. Anyway my skin is looking and feeling really healthy and i have more energy, mostly due to the additional fruit and vegies i think. So mentally and physically i am feeling great and so far have not found this a massive challenge. I am waiting for the bubble to burst but hope that it wont. Life can chuck whatever crap it likes at me but I am not giving up. I managed to quit smoking so i can do this. Not one puff in 12 months!

I braved my first restaurant last night with my sisters. Luckily it was Vietnamese and I could choose light meals with vegies. Also Patti, Ro and i walked there and back which is only about 500m each way but it all helps. We had a great time. They arrived at lunchtime Saturday and we had a healthy platter. My only downfall all day was the wine. We had 4 bottles and i had about 6 glasses all day. I tried to have half glasses and really 6 is probably an overstatement of what i drank but i would rather be over than understated. I will make it up this week in saved points. Next time i will count properly!


I am on track for my goal which is to lose another 8kg or so before April Fools day.


Stats to date

Loss this week 2kg
Total Loss 7.1kg


Hope to lose about 0.5 this week as its not a week affected by TTOM but i will be happy with any loss as long as i have stuck to the diet. The loss doesnt always reflect what you achieve in the week but eventually it has to come off!!


Talk next week

No comments: