Another week has flown by and I have to say that I am feeling very good about myself and my life in general. I weighed in this morning and lost 0.5kg which brings the grand total for 5 weeks to 7.6kg. This leaves only 73.8kg to go! LMAO well I guess thats better than 81.4kg which was my starting point. I have been over my points slightly a couple of times but in total i managed to save 18.5 points over the week. Had a few wines last night with friends and stayed within my points. The wine is the only thing i have to watch because although i dont drink at home I do tend to spend a few more points than i would like when i go out and we have some seriously good wine.
I still havent measured myself but my jeans definitely feel looser around the tummy and bum and my face looks thinner.
My 12 week challenge goal is to be at my 10% in another 8 weeks. This means losing another 7.3kg in that time. This should be achievable if I keep to the program. This week i will investigate aquarobics classes as I think this will be low impact on my joints and i love the water. Another lady from the WW site wants to join me which would be great fun. Her name is Nicki and she lives in Zetland.
In 2 weeks i want to be under 140kg so i had better go get cracking and take Lucy and Basil for another walk!
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment