Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yay...blog has been stuffing me about not letting me add entries but I am now back and running. Not a bad couple of weeks....weight loss has been a bit slow although I have stuck to the diet and saved my bonus points and then some. As at Saturday 18th I weighed in at 140.6: last week I lost 0.8kg and the week before only 0.4kg but it all adds up I figure and 8.8kg in only 7 weeks is OK.

I have stepped up the walking and now walk in the mornings and evenings for about 50mins at a time. The dogs are loving this!! I finally did my measurements last week. As at Monday 14th the stats were:


Height 165cm
Weight 141.4kg
Chest 142.5cm
Waist 131.5cm
Hip 150.0cm
Upper arm 49.0cm
Neck 44.0cm
Thigh 84.0cm

Thanks to Pat from work who gave me a tape measure or I still would not have a clue. I am now fitting into linen pants I bought 2 years ago and never wore. My jeans are becoming loose and I can now pull them down without unzipping them. I noticed yesterday that my bra cup has either stretched or my boobs are smaller....darn....I quite like "the girls"...

Ok ....in terms of how I am progressing I now have 72.6kg left to reach goal....a lot yes....but thats about 8 times what Ive already lost....makes it sound less somehow
...

No comments: