I think I am getting into the groove of this. Lost 0.8 this week which brings the grand total to 11.5kg lost. I weighed in at 137.9kg. Exercise was a bit ordinary this week as I worked back 3 nights and went out to dinner another. Stayed within points and saved over 20 even though i had 3 goes at the red wine. I still have till Easter to achieve my 10% which is 3.2kg. Better have a few good weeks.
Met a new WW friend this week. Nicki aka Blownupdoll and i met for lunch and a marathon girlie chat. So nice to have someone to talk to who understands what its like to be a BBW morphing into a much smaller Goddess. I can talk to her about things I have only ever kept to myself.
My MSN buddies make me laugh and are fantastic support. Luv ya all....AB, Nicki,Mish,Liss
and Swelly..you are all magnificent!! No wonder i am suffering insomnia laughing with you lot till the wee small hours!!Measurements - Lost 10cm overall this month. Bit disappointed at the hips - probably the result of doing the first lot in the ladies loo at work....I must have lost something cause i am wearing smaller pants...geez you would think I would know where my hips were wouldnt you!
Boobs 139.5
Waist 128.5
Hips 150.0
Thigh 81.0
Arms 48.0
Neck 43.5
Here's a pic of Dolly at my place

No comments:
Post a Comment