Saturday, March 04, 2006

Yay...lost 1.4kg this week which brings the total to 10.7kg. I also went into the 130's and now weigh 138.7kg. I now have 70kg left to lose.

I worked so hard this week, walking twice most days. I am covering the same distance in 30mins that took 45mins a few weeks ago. So I am walking farther and faster. I think the dogs are getting fitter as well!

My jeans are swimming on me and i tried on another pair of linen pants out of the wardrobe with the tags still on that now fit. I have notched up the bra and notice it is getting even looser. Next week i will measure myself and see how that is going!

Mentally I feel ready for anything and am not finding it difficult to stick to the points plan. I still save points every day and never use my exercise bonus points. Mind you today i have been a bit peckish and could picture a nice crispy potato scallop calling me....but I did not do it!! Came home and made a chicken stirfry as an early dinner instead of picking at sugar points.

I went to a funeral yesterday and at the wake there were some magnificent looking home made scones with jam and cream. They even had plain ones you could butter yourself which at one point had me tempted but i read someones post a few weeks ago about how lethal scones were in the points department so i had 2 glasses of excellent red wine and kept away from the food entirely.

I only have 4.2kg to go till my 10% which is my next goal. I think I planned to achieve this by Easter. I need a few mini-goals between Easter and June 30th so I will spend some time this week divising some additional goals.

No comments: