Monday, April 03, 2006


Im becoming a bit concerned that my body is being taken over by aliens. I am scaring even myself. This week I joined a ..........GYM. Yes ... I havent been inside a gym since about 1985 when I was 25, weighed 63kg and used to leap up mountainsides in PNG!

Instead of shopping over lunchtime what was I doing today?????? working out at the GYM!!! My boss thinks its vaguely hysterical. Then to top it off I came home and walked the dogs for nearly an hour. Tomorrow is aquarobics, lap swimming and a dog walk. Next monday I meet with my Personal Trainer...I always thought they were such a wank but he comes with the package and is quite cute so Im not complaining....

I lost 0.9kg this week which is 13.3kg all up. I have 1.6kg to go to reach my 10%.

Lets hope my poor arms arent too tired to update this blog next week cause they arent used to this punishment!!


No comments: