
That alien is still around. My week now looks similar to the diary of a training athlete...well not quite...but bloody close! I made it to the gym 3 times this week in spite of being frenetic at work. I also went to my aquarobics class on Tues night. The dogs have been walked every day as well. I decided that i had to create an exercise timetable to ensure that I kept up the schedule. I have a personal training session tomorrow where my fitness will be assessed....OUCH....
This week i lost 1.2kg bringing the total to 14.5kg. I have had 14 weeks of straight losses. No way am i losing a kilo twice. I also did my measurements this week and am pleased with the result.
The figures in brackets are the cm lost since last time - 4 weeks ago.
Chest 134.0 (-5.5)
Waist 124.5 (-4.0)
Hips 147.0 (-3.0)Thigh 77.0 (-4.0)
Arm 47,5 (-0.5)
Neck 42.0 (-1.5)
The additional exercise seems to be working
Here's a cute pic of my dogs fishing.

No comments:
Post a Comment