I hit a milestone today! Made it into the 120's!
I feel particularly good about this milestone cause i have made it into the 130's off and on over the past few years but i definitely havent been in the 120's for about 6 yrs. Actually it was about 7 yrs ago that I lost about 20kg and made it down from 129 to about 107kg. It took me a year after this attempt using "Modifast" to put back all the weight and then some. This time it WILL NOT happen cause i have changed my lifestyle and am not depending on specialists and unnatural weight loss regimes. I think that doing this online is the biggest boost because I have to be accountable to me and not to "a meeting". In the end I need to be accountable to me as the most important person in my life. If I dont put myself first nobody else will!! Ah....maybe the dogs put me close to first as I am the only one in the house who can open the fridge.
Oh just cause Im on a roll I will measure myself as well
Boobs 130.5 (same)
Waist 120.5 (lost 3cm this month)
Hip 142.0 ( lost 2.5cm this month)
Thigh 77.0 (lost 1cm since last month)
Upper arm 46.0 (lost 1.5 cm since last month)
Neck 41.0 (lost 0.5 cm since last month)
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment