Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bit of a weird week....left work on 31st May and had a few days off before starting my new job. It was sad to leave the friends I have made at Penford but exciting to start a new journey. Seems that the last 18 months have been one big life change for me from giving up the smokes in Feb 2005 to losing around 21kg this year and changing jobs so dramatically. It almost feels like an out of body experience.

I took sick on Sunday and was ill till yesterday so did not start my new job properly till today. It was relaxing to catch the light rail into the city, walk a few minutes to the wharf and then spend the day working away and looking over the sparkling harbour. No traffic....no noise....I could get used to this. The boss Rob is a great guy and it is fantastic to be working to create a business that is new and exciting. There are only 3 of us in this large open plan 3 story office so you can hear a pin drop....

I am so happy at the moment...the happiest I have felt in years!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hi Anne,
I feel so happpy for you, you have come sucha long way already, and still some miles to go on the road, but I wish you all the luck in the world to continue on andwith your new job!
Mel