Friday, June 30, 2006

Financial year end has dawned and with it another goal to tick off on the list I made back in January. Well this morning I weighed in at 125.7kg so I made my goal of being at 126kg by 30th June. This is also my 26th straight loss. In all Ive lost 23.7kg in this time! If you had told me at the beginning of the year when I started this I dont think I would have believed that I could do this alone at home. Well in some ways I have been alone and in others I certainly haven't!

Thanks to my wonderful friends on the WW message board for the constant support and encouragement I receive! It is a vital element in my success to date. Thanks Nicki for being such a good friend.

My resolve is back in full force so I had better go check what the next goal is!

1 comment:

Msbehave said...

Anne

Congratulations on smashing your June 30 goal - Truely inspiring

Was gunna email to see if you ok as you seemed a bit down the other night - then realised I dun have your email addy

Take care

Jo