Saturday, June 17, 2006

Only lost 0.2kg this week which is not surprising after last weeks effort. Today I have gone a bit nuts and am 10points over for the day but I have the rest of the week to make it up. Too much red wine at lunch was the main contributor. Oh well ....Im not going to beat myself up about it. I will ramp up the exercise this week to make up for it.

I am walking too and from the light rail to get to work which is just over 1km each way. Walking at a fast pace I can do this in 12minutes. Then there is another walk to Jones Bay Wharf from the light rail. Im sure that this will help in the long run. At any rate it is a pleasant walk. Tomorrow the WW ladies are meeting in Centennial Park and Im looking forward to seeing them all again.



No comments: