
Had the CPA conference this week which was very good. Food choices were tricky but I did well and lost 0.4kg this week. It would have been better except for TTOM but hey!
They Sydney meeting was great yesterday and it was nice to see some familiar faces as well as some friends who until this point have only been words or a voice on the net. Long way to come from NZ Shona but Im sure the cocktails were worth it! I was impressed that Neil had no alcohol and even brought himself an apple. He told me he had also brought his scales in his luggage which would add a few bonus points for carting them around. God knows what the people behind the X-rays thought!
Time for measurements again....
Chest 122.5 -20.0 cm
Waist 115.0 -16.5 cm
Hip 134.0 -16.0 cm
Thigh 71.0 -11.5 cm
Arm 42.5 - 5.5cm
Neck 37.5 -6.5cm
Total loss is 99cm! A further 22cm since 2nd Sept. Ok the clothes are definitely looking clown like but I have been for 2 shopping trips and found nothing I like.

No comments:
Post a Comment