
Another week...another kilo (and a half)! I have been struggling thanks to the unpredictability of my girlie bits. Im happy to menopausal (if thats what it is about) but wish the bod would make up its mind rather than have me sloshing around with and extra kilo of water for 3 weeks while it decided to have a bit of a rest!!! Anyhoo alls well that ends well this time but it has really slowed my losses. I figured that i have lost only 6 kg this year and at this rate i will be lucky to lose 15kg over the year!! This is half of what i did last year. At least I will go into double digits and i guess this is not a race but more of a training course in how I need to eat for the rest of my life. It will give my skin a chance to catch up as well. The pic is 6 months old now but this is my brave Basil the blood donor who saved another puppy's life with is donation. Such a brave boy!!!
Mum and Dad got back from 4 weeks in Turkey and Greece and have had a marvellous time. Although a lot of it was hard exercise they got to see a part of the world they have never seen and experienced quite a different culture. I loved Turkey when i was there but that was 20 years ago now!!! Its nice to have them home safe and well. They are 70 and 71 so it was probably the last time they will do a trip of that duration.
Last week I did the walk for breast cancer with MLC School. We won the prize for school participation as there were 94 of us. A worthy cause and a beautiful walk on a gorgeous morning.
Mum and Dad got back from 4 weeks in Turkey and Greece and have had a marvellous time. Although a lot of it was hard exercise they got to see a part of the world they have never seen and experienced quite a different culture. I loved Turkey when i was there but that was 20 years ago now!!! Its nice to have them home safe and well. They are 70 and 71 so it was probably the last time they will do a trip of that duration.
Last week I did the walk for breast cancer with MLC School. We won the prize for school participation as there were 94 of us. A worthy cause and a beautiful walk on a gorgeous morning.

1 comment:
Arrhhhh Scop...your amazing...you have done so well so far .....
and your Basil...isnt he just so cute....
Cant wait to meet you in person...one of these days we will sit and drink coffee together...
Post a Comment