Saturday, May 19, 2007

Another week...another kilo (and a half!). The last few weeks have been somewhat tricky thanks to the unpredictability of my girlie bits! I have no issue with being peri menopausal (if thats what it is) as long as my body just makes its mind up and doesnt leave me hanging about for weeks on end with a litre and a half of extra fluid slushing about. I gained last week because of this although I did go over points for the week in total a bit. I had 4 nights out which was difficult and was pissed off because of the gain so I let myself slide a bit for a couple of days. I thoroughly enjoyed myself without going nute. This week I have been back on track and am feeling way less hormonal and the amount I gained last week went along with another 0.5



In the past week or two I have received quite a few unsolicited comments from walkers down at the park who must see me every day. All of a sudden it seems my losses are being noticed. Its strange when total strangers feel the need to comment. I quite like it and am happy to receive any positive feedback I can get really.



My youngest sister Rosemary and her husband have now joined me on the WW diet although they are doing it by themselves. They have already lost a few kg each and are doing very well. I think Rosemary wants to lose 15kg and Julio has another 9 kg to go. They join Mum the lifemember and Dad the unwilling participant so now there are 5 of us all doing WW. We will be a skinny family when we are done!!! The only person who is trying to put on weight in the family is Basil the dog who is basically a stomach with legs and fur attached. He is 1kg underweight according to the vet but looks fine to me. I was very proud of my Basil who donated blood to save another dogs life the other week. A brave boy!!!