
Today I was Granny for a day. My parents could not make it to Gabrielle's grandparents day so I filled in. It was great to see her Kindie, meet her teachers and friends and spend time with her showing me around. I managed to sit on the tiny chairs with ease and had one shot taken with her but i look massive as i was sitting on the tiny chairs with my legs doubled up so I was basically squatting. There is a lovely one of her climbing a tree. We coloured in and read books and i helped her jump on the trampoline and climb trees. The kids sang a lot of songs and played instruments. I dont think i have been inside a kindie since i left mine in about 1964. It hasnt changed much.
Saturdays weigh in was 106.4 which is a great loss from the week before - 2.1 kg to be exact. Just goes to show my suspicions about water retention were correct. I am finding it difficult at the moment mostly because i have gone into holiday mode I think! I have decided to just do my best until i start work in a week or so. I will be working 3 days a week which is excellent. I can work the other 2 days if i feel like it but maybe to start with i wont! I will be working with my lover/friend which will be interesting. The money is excellent so lets just hope i do a good job. It will all be new to me as this is an industry i dont really understand. My brother in law needs some financial help to expand his business so i will use some of my time for him. The rest will be spent on ME....getting fitter and doing things for myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment