Thursday, September 13, 2007

Weird week weightwise. I started at 108.5, was 108.2 on sunday, 107.1 on Monday, 105.9 on Tues, 106.4 on Wed and 107.4 on Thus and 106.1 today... I had an antihistamine on Tuesday and look what it did! I am going to watch that in future! Hopefully my weigh in tomorrow will be under 105.9 - I hope so...I so want a loss!!!

Its thundering here and Lucy is trying to climb in my lap. Bit hard to type with a trembling 32.2kg dog in your lap and another trying to distract her by biting her head. Bloody hell!

I have decided that since nobody seems to be able to let me BE in terms of work then I may as well just agree to work and be done with it. So my decision is to take another week off and then work 3 days a week for a while. This is not sustainable in the long term financially but as i was not going to work at all till the end of October i guess i can afford to do this till the end of Nov or maybe even Xmas. Ideally i would like to work 4 days a week. I worked out I can afford to do this!

The cosmos did not seem happy for me to take a break. Even while I havent been working I have been taking many work calls a day, minding my friends 2 Samoyeds which means i am hamstrung feeding twice a day and walking them too. There is no rest for the wicked.



No comments: