Merry Christmas. I havent managed to lose any weight since September but then i havent gained any more. Well mind you i have not hopped on the scales since before Christmas so that may not be quite true. Tomorrow is the 3rd anniversary of joining WW online. When i reflect over the ups and downs i find that ...i lost 43kg and then gained back 20! I am still 23kg ahead. I have a healthier lifestyle than i used to have. I have made a lot of friends on this journey...many of whom will be friends forever.
So all up...I am ahead. Tomorrow marks a new start and lets see if i can lose these 20kg in 2009. I know i can do it if i keep myself motivated....or maybe i just stitch up my mouth!!! I am definitely a happier person than i was 3 years ago. Thats the main thing...
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment